Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends...

Today was supposed to be a day where I get my laundry done...
maybe clean my house.
Instead...


I am on pins and needles...
watching the dumb numbers from Studio 5.
This is usually why I don't do contests...
I'm a nervous wreck.
I feel like a dieter that weighs after each little drink of water or flight of stairs.


Thanks to all of my blogging and facebook friends that have hooked me up with a vote.. or 25!
These pics are of me modeling some of the things I talked about in my video...
The witch hat... getting all warmed up for the Halloween season.
AND...
The super easy party glass... rocking Caylor's big day!
GO back here ...maybe vote again...
Thanks to all who are shouting me out...
I appreciate all your help.
The good news is... I'm not dead last any more...
Hopefully my numbers will continue to go up...

6 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

Amy!!! Hey Spark Sista!! Spreading the word and did my part by voting too! I put your adorable sandals on my Shoe blog post ;) Thanks again for the incredible job you did for all of us Spark Sisters!! Hugs from Texas!!

Mindi said...

i just wanted you to know that i've only voted for you about 700 times today.

hope it takes!

Collette said...

voted for ya twice!! good luck!

tammy said...

How many times in a day can I vote?

I told all my FB friends to vote. Hope they listened to me.

mandi @ vintage revivals said...

Hey Amy!
So I decided that since we are both losers we can be friends too! What do you say? Hope you have a great day!

love your guts
mandi

Julie Pia said...

Question for you???
Where did you purchase the darling gum balls? You know the green, purple and orange ones? I'm dying to find them. Thanks!

Loves....