Tuesday, September 21, 2010

VOTE FOR ME!

Vote for me!
I'm a finalist in a contest to be a new contributor on a local TV show, Studio 5!
I decided a little last minute to enter... but I am jazzed to be a finalist.
As of right now I am totally in DEAD last... HOW EMBARRASSING!
Do me a favor...
Vote for me here !
Tell your friends and family to vote for me too.
I don't have a platform, but I would love to share some of my ideas with the world...
I'll get by with a little help from my friends...

7 comments:

Just SO said...

Voted! Can you vote more than once?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I did it...twice!

and I'm spreadin' the word. :)

tammy said...

Done!!

Suzie said...

anything for you!

tiburon said...

I have voted for you about 10 times already - plus a blog post.

I hope you win!

Martha H. said...

I totally voted for you!

Mindy said...

Amy, I have no idea how I came across your blog, but here I am. This is Mindy (Lemmon), now Russell. I live just outside of Dallas... yes our cowboys are not doing so well right now.... though their stadium is AMAZING!

I am throwing a baby shower for a friend (having her 3rd boy!)& would love to show you the invite & get some ideas for favors & decorations...or better yet fly you out here to do the party. Wouldn't that be great!You are amazingly talented just like your mom! My email is minz88@hotmail.com