Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just a word about SPARK no. 2

Just a few words about SPARK no. 2...
Amazing, stunning, inspiring, entertaining, enlightening, creating, eating...
It was truly amazing!
I ripped these pics off of Spark the event...

Darling Rhonna chalked the building- so cute!
I had a great time...
My darling Viv saved the day by coming to help...
We fed 200 people 4 meals...
refilled a candy bar with over 100 lbs of candy...
I was a bit tired today.
BTW... I got the teaching job- so...
I go from event food planner, candy bar filler, hash slinger (JK)
to teacher.
I'm more than a bit crazy!
I just feel sorry for Margie... she slept a few hours and then
jumped on a great big jumbo jet to head to Florida to be on HSN.
I know she is really sparked over ( like hung over, but without the booze)
More SPARK highlights to come...
I am off to wash the rest of my apothecary jars and prepare lesson plans...
There is no rest for the wicked!

6 comments:

Creations from my heart said...

Hi Amy,
Haven't talked to you for awhile but have been following. Just wanted to stop by and day congratulations abou the teaching job. Boy are those children blessed to have you as a teacher. With your creativity you will make learning a pure joy!
Have a wonderful day.
Blessings...Sherry

Vanessa said...

Please post pics of your classroom. That's what I want to see.

amy said...

The food was absolutely AMAZING!!! it looked too pretty to eat... but eat i did. YUM! you rocked it.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You worked your little hiney off, and it paid off! It all looked amazing!

Brandy said...

looks like you had a ball!!!! Now I bet you can look forward to two words "Down Time"

elizabeth kartchner said...

AMy!!

Still laughing about the Costco trip!! seriously, if I think about it i laugh out loud!! :)

Kami is so right that you worked your hiney off! thanks SO much!

I still dream of the snack room!!!!! No joke I am going up to Sweets this week for the pink grapefruit candies.
xoxo

liz

PS will you email me... All my emails to you get returned. elizabeth.kartchner@gmail.com

hugs