Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am done pondering!

I know... I'm late!
I have been pondering about how I could write about my holidays.
I wanted to express how much fun we had!
Maybe show all the great pictures that I forgot to take...OOPs!
Give my deepest thoughts and perspective on hitting one of life's milestones.
I really wanted to rival all the amazing blog posts that I have been reading...
Using beautiful words to create a holiday picture.
I have pondered and pondered...
It has prevented me from writing anything at all.
I am suffering from writer's block and out of timeness.
So...
My holidays were great!
F'in great in fact...
It included fun, friends, family and FOOD!
I have got a few things I really want to write about, but instead of pondering...
I am just going to get back into the swing of my blog.
I posted...finally!
It wasn't amazing... it wasn't fancy... it wasn't eloquent...
But I broke the ice and it is done!

4 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Sheesh! It's about time!
I've missed ya.
Who wants elegant anywayz? Then I'd feel intimidated and not want to come back.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Did you say f'in?! It's effing. ;)

I hope you had a Fabulous 40th. Let's do dinner!

Suzie said...

I too liked your F'in.

:)

tiburon said...

Hooray!! Well played.