Monday, April 4, 2011

Spark Number 3!

The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here...

Registration for Spark 3 is open!

I have been so lucky to be able to be involved with this magical event from the beginning and this year is no different...

I am going to be responsible for all the yummy treats and meals associated with Spark.

Margie Romney-Aslett is teaming up with some amazingly creative women to bring you another fabulous weekend.

Head on over to the Spark website and get the info.

Get your sisters, friends, mothers, aunts, cousins... for a weekend you will never forget!

You will be glad you did it!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Just wanted to tell you You did Great on Studio 5 today! YOu looked very put together and darling outfit! I wanted to know how much you paid for the big dress form that you re-created? The one with all the different papers glued to it. Also how much were the small ones at Michaels. I love dress forms and I am always looking for a good deal. Thanks for all the Ideas and Inspiration. I have been blog stalking you since your first appearance. Girl you are super talented:)