Friday, August 8, 2008

Ta Da... my 100th Post!

Yeah! It is my 100th post and I really celebrated it with a blogabration with a few of my fav-O-rite bloggers. ( I know this happened a few days ago...but I had to party with the bloggin' babes, get my life organized to head out of town, jump in the car and drive to St. George, and then work really hard to put on ANOTHER party. My dad's 60th birthday party...attended by 50+ people- so I have been busy) I had a little gathering at mi casa and we had such a fun time. Several people even brought me presents- it totally took me back to elementary school b-day parties- I was such a rockstar! Marla got me this darling clock to commemorate my 100th blog... SO CUTE!

Tonia and Marla hooked us up with some cupcakes that really were over the Tipsy Top... nobody even needed introductions as to who they were... it was obvious!

This is a really close up photo of Tonia and I... some people think we look alike- If only I could be so luck...plus she is WAAAAAY older than I !( She is having a b-day this next week and mine is in December so really only 4 mos. older...he he)

This is a photo of the place settings...I had to steal it from Holly's blog because I suck at taking good photos...okay photos at all! Thanks for documenting it all for me gals!

I knew everyone that was coming so I wasn't that nervous- they already know what a ding bat I am. We ate, and laughed, and had a really fun time! I was so glad as many came... they are all so dang cute! THis is who was there: (Back Left to right) Chalyce, Kris, Marla, Collette, Tonia... (Bottam Left to right) Kourtney, Andrea, Holly, Me (and I am not really THAT fat), Shannon. I missed a few people that either lived REALLY far away, didn't get the message, had a sick baby, had to work, or just couldn't make it... or just really thought I was a looney stalker and refrained. Thanks to all that made the trek to come celebrate with me! Some of you are old friends...new again & some of you are new blogging friends that I SO dig. I love everyone that showed up- THANKS AGAIN!

p.s. It is sooo late and I just put on and cleaned up my 2nd rip roarin' party of the week and I am tired so ...please forgive me that I didn't link to all the blogs of the babes that were here... they are all on my side bar- go check them out from there! They don't disappoint!



19 comments:

Mindi said...

you are all smokin' hot babes and i want that clock.

glad you survived ted's party--how did it all shake down?

tammy said...

So bummed I couldn't be there! I bow down to you party skills. Wow, to see you and the Tipsy Top Girls together....it's like seeing royalty.

Collette said...

It was so fun and you did such a great job with everything, like I thought you wouldn't. Hope you are having fun with the fam and i will see you when you get back!! I still might have to give that cute Jackson a call to babysit!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had a great time. Heck, you will find any reason to party!! I am nearing my 200th post in a few days but I don't think I'll be having a party because there is only 1 blogging bud that lives here, that stinks, doesn't it? You all look fab and it looks like you were a great hostess with lots of fun and food! BTW, I think I have a photo of you and Tonya that is identical to that one only its 3 or 4 years old! Heck, how long have you been gone? I can't even remember!

Andrea W. said...

Amy, thanks again so much. What fun.

hannie bailey said...

thank's for the food, presents, and laughs. It was good to put some faces to bloggers.. in real life!

Anonymous said...

What a cute clock!

Holly H. said...

I really had such a great time... thanks for everything and let's get together again soon!

BTW - you need to post pics of your dad's party now! Hope it was fun and I hope you enjoyed the fire dancers! ;)

Devri said...

Everyone looks great of course, I thought that you two were related somehow! I don't know if you got my first message but I am going to say it again-
Holy Crap girlfriend, It was so great to hear an actual voice along with this bloggin star. I do need to appologize, my phone died, and I can't find my cell phone. Sorry I hope you will forgive me....? I will send your package this weekend.. I was so nervous to call you, and then the unthinkable had to happen, only to me, only to me.... sheeesh!!!

samiam said...

You party like a Rockstar! I am impressed.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Wahoo...Congrats on 100! Am I bummed I couldn't make it or what?! It looked like such a fun lunch. You crack me up! I am glad you all had a great time!

Gretchen said...

How FUN!!! You ARE the party girl!! You can always think of something to throw a party for, right?!? You are too much fun!!

Mia said...

Congratulations on you happy 100th post!!! Looks like a fun party.

rachel said...

Amy, it looks like sooo much fun! I hope I can come to the next one :)

The Patrona said...

DIVALICIOUS!

Lainee said...

Hi Amy, It is Lainee (Bowler) I found your blog off Gretchen's and I have to say you are quite the blogger!! You have so much fun, its great! I have to tell ya, I went to a shower yesterday at Julie's house and your mom was there. We had to show everyone the sweet picture of you and your mom in the 80's. I thought Kaye was going to cry she was laughing so hard! Anyway, I love the blog, Its Great. Congrats on your 100th post!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the post! I can think of no better reason than to have a party! And you have a beautiful home!

tiburon said...

Congrats on 100! I am sorry I missed the party. next time I will skip the family trip. It looks like you had a blast :)

simply kris said...

i've been buried in tissues and coughing up my lungs.... please forgive me for my delayed thanks.

I am so flattered you invited me. You are the Hostess of the year.
keep bloggin', AMY!!! I want to come to the 200th post party.